Sunday, January 9, 2011

Forever Reign

This song was played today during our worship service. I immediately remembered Brie and that she had posted the lyrics to this song the morning of the car accident. My heart was saddened and overjoyed that she could be at such peace with "running into His arms". I continue to pray for her family and her new baby boy Curran.

We have started back to school and my kids are starting to feel the pressure of the TAKS test! I just pray that God fills my mouth with the words that will help to ease their stress by teaching them what they need to know to be successful on this test! I can't help but feel an enormous amount of pressure due in part to this being my first year to teach in a TAKS grade, but mostly due to the gifts that God has entrusted in me. I know my calling is in teaching, however, I find myself doubting how successful I can be. So far this year my students have shown great progress towards passing which humbles my heart! I just hope they know how truly special they are and how much they can achieve in their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment