Monday, January 17, 2011

Bible study



Ryan and I started a Bible study class this week. Our first day we read about being ambassadors for God. It is something that I never felt I was worthy of being. After studying and realizing that I am not only worthy it is my responsibility as a child of God to work as His ambassador. How many times have I fallen short of my responsibility? How many times have I let someone down by not being the example I am called to be? It's an eye opening terrifying concept. I can only pray that when God places me in a position of discipleship that he fills my mouth with His words.

Brie posted lyrics to this song the day she died. Our church's song of the month is now this song! God is everywhere. He touches our hearts with something as simple as a song! Every time I hear it, I can't help but joyfully cry! OH I am running to your arms, I am running to your arms, the riches of your love will always be enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment