Thursday, September 1, 2011

Here goes nothing!

Tomorrow is the big move! I can't believe we are moving with me being 35 weeks pregnant! We will drive half way to Dallas tomorrow afternoon ( that's about 5 hours away from here), and then the additional 5 hours to Seminole on Saturday! I hope we can find a home and sell our home here before baby Caleb comes, but things don't always work out the way we hope! All I know is that I am going to have a beautiful baby boy this fall and that makes everything else just seem menial! Ryan starts his new job on Tuesday, I really hope he's happy and enjoys his new working environment! I can't wait to start our new chapter together, he's going to be such a great daddy! I am going to post a few of our maternity pictures that we took. The amazing Mandy Bonds is to thank for these wonderful pics!






No comments:

Post a Comment