Wednesday, February 9, 2011

And Baby Makes 3!!!!

It's so unbelievable! I am pregnant! Ryan and I will be welcoming our first bundle of love into the world in October 2011! I am about 6 weeks pregnant...which brings with it nausea, irritability, and exhaustion! I had a sonogram on Monday of this week. We saw the little poppy seed of a baby and even though it's too soon to hear a heart beat, our hearts melted! I am going back to the doctor on Valentine's Day to receive the very best valentine ever! I will get to hear my babies heart beat! I am so excited and nervous! Ryan and I are so happy that God has blessed us yet again with this tiny little miracle!




1 comment:

  1. Ohhh wow... Congratulations =) Enjoy it even tho you might have some of the lows of being pregnant, it is such a delight to know there is a little someone growing in there =)

    Hugs from Lilli =)
    www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete